Ultrarealistic NewGAN Faces
Do you love Football Manager and want the ultimate gaming experience? Our facepack is exactly what you’re looking for! The „Ultrarealistic CutOut Facepack by RocknRolla & FM.Z Community“ makes your newgens look more alive than ever before!
What you get:
- Ultra-realistic faces: hanks to state-of-the-art AI technology, generated players in your Football Manager game world look more lifelike than ever before. The details and textures are simply breathtaking.
- Choice of two styles:
- Cutout Faces (36606 Faces)
- Cutout faces with kit (36865 faces)
- Compatibility with NewGAN Manager: Our face pack is fully compatible with NewGan Manager, so you can easily integrate the images into your save.
- Diverse ethnicities: Our face pack represents the full range of human ethnicities – with faces from 164 countries. No matter where your players are from, from now on they’ll look like the real world in Football Manager.*
- Diverse characters: Our face pack contains the future stars of football: street footballers, birds of paradise, well-behaved boarders, real character heads. Give your team a unique charm!
How to integrate the Ultrarealistic Faces into Football Manager
You have two options:
- If you already use the NewGAN Manager:
- Simply integrate the images into the existing image folder of the NewGAN Manager to enlarge your image pool (and keep the images assigned so far).
- or replace the image folder 1:1 if you only want to use the Ultrarealistic Facepack.
- If you don’t use the NewGAN-Manager yet, we recommend downloading it (available for PC & Mac). With it you can automatically and ethnically correctly assign the pictures to all (!) players generated in your score.
- Assign manually: If you want to choose the faces for your team yourself, you can of course also assign them manually. For this purpose, we have named the pictures with ISO country codes so that you can easily assign them to the different nations. This is how you do it:
- Das geht so:
- Display unique ID in the FM settings
- Create a new folder in „graphics/players“, which is alphabetically beneath the actual facepack
- Place the desired images in the new folder and name them according to the player’s ID.
- Take the empty config.xml and put it in the folder.
- Enter the ID in the config.xml in the two places provided
- Empty the cache in Football Manager and reload the skin
- Done. Have fun with the NewGan faces :-)
- Das geht so:
Download Ultrarealistic Faces here:
- Cutout Faces (via Mediafire)
- Cutout Faces with Kits (via Mediafire)
- Download Staff Pack (via Mediafire)
The staff pictures must be added manually to Football Manager.
Support & Contact
Found an error? Reach out!
We pride ourselves on having high quality standards, but we’re not perfect. If you have any suggestions or have found a mistake, please let us know – the best way to reach us is on Twitter/X @fmrocknrolla.
We are also happy to receive pictures of your new NewGans there :-)
We are looking for support!
We are always looking for dedicated football fans and talent to help us improve and expand our facepack. Not only will you generate player images for your Football Manager save, but you’ll also learn a future technology with AI image generation.
If you’re interested, feel free to get in touch with us.
Are you a content creator?
If you are a YouTuber, blogger or streamer and use our facepack, we would be very happy if you linked us in the credits of your content.
Your support helps us to continue to provide quality content for the FM community. Thank you :-)
A big thank you to all the supporters and creators who have worked so diligently to generate the faces:
* NewGAN Manager allocates according to regions/nations or second nation, but also takes ethnicity, skin colour and other filters into account. This means that our country-specific faces do not always match the superordinate region.
For this reason, we have created subfolders in which you will occasionally find additional faces. You can either move these manually into the region folder (and thus also use them in the NewGan Manager) or use them for manual allocation.)